Sunday, January 18, 2009
Cat Scratch Fever
No I am not talking neither the song nor the disease, but rather my luck with the feline species. Yesterday was the second time in less than a year that I have been severely scratched up by cats. The first time was when Michael and I were looking for a cat and were hitting up all the Petsmarts in the area. Michael was looking at the wild and crazy looking scaredy cat and I was looking at the nice calm short haired female cat. Well she apparently got a little scared when I went to put her back in the cage (go figure) and she latched onto my skin. Needless to say I was bleeding from my hand, arm and stomach with tears in my eyes after all was said and done. I thought to myself that day, that at least any cat of mine has never done that... that was of course until yesterday. We were staying at my parents house when I wanted to get going (I was in a funky mood) so I snatched up the cats and was going to put them in their carrying kennel. As I was walking down the stairs my dad turned on the electric sander on the other set of stairs. Well Teddy got the left side of me and Dali stuck around to get my right shoulder and arm and then climbed over my head. I guess I do not have the best of luck with cats, but hopefully that was the last time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should probably not have cats. - Andy
I take it you will be adopting the cats then? I might not be a cat person I guess, though I do like them.
Post a Comment