Saturday, July 19, 2008
Expecting
We are all awaiting the arrival of a brand new baby boy. Well let me explain. He is not technically mine as I am not the one carrying him, rather my sister-in-law Marci. It is just that we are all so excited for them and for us with the arrival of yet another sweet little boy to ou r family. Having seen Connor grow and getting to spend time with him I have realized what a blessing children are and cannot wait to meet my new nephew. Of course with all that comes many a baby shower. While I missed on of the many as we were out of town, I was able to help celebrate at one such shower. It was fun to see all the baby stuff.
It was also nice to spend time with family and friends. It is just a short time away until we are all able to meet baby Tripp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment